HOBBS-L Archives

Archiver > HOBBS > 2010-08 > 1282891371

From: "" <>
Subject: [HOBBS] Hubbard Hobbs Born abt 1755/65 VA
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 06:42:51 -0000

Author: bjc814pareo
Surnames: Hobbs/Meredith
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hobbs/2140/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Anyone with information on Hubbard Hobbs and his wife and children - would appreciate your help. I know he married Patty Meredith and lived in Dinwiddie and/or Brunswick County VA abt 1810 & 1820. I am out of Patty's line the Meredith's. I am hoping that by knowing more about the Hobbs family I will also learn more about the Meredith line too. Does anyone know what county he was born in, who his father was, did he have brother/sister's and of course their children. I think one was named Meredith Hobbs, but would like to be sure. Did he have a brother David or was David Hobbs his son? When did he die? Where are they buried. Any help would be appreciated.

Important Note: