HOBBS-L Archives

Archiver > HOBBS > 2010-08 > 1281578467

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HOBBS] HOBBS TRIVIA
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 02:01:07 -0000

Author: 58helowife
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hobbs/1367.11/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking into some confusion in my family of hobbs. a desendent reported that a man named william hobbs adopted two brothers, john b.1816 and greenberry b. 1814 who were both indian. now i am hearing, reading and found a tombstone at hobbs chapel next to John hobbs that is believed to be of their real father, issac hobbs, b. 1792. we are trying to figure out who is the real father, and the mothers name. she is recorded as deliah, but no last name. its been my brick wall for 10 years.

Important Note: