HOBBS-L Archives

Archiver > HOBBS > 2010-08 > 1281262392

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HOBBS] Recent English Hobbs - London
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 10:13:12 -0000

Author: jenniferjones9299
Surnames: Hobbs
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hobbs/2115.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi
I have a Frederick Fitzwilliam Tench Hobbs who was born in Ireland and was a Major in the Dragoons. His wife was Jane. His parents as far as I know were Thomas Hobbs and Margart Hackett. They had many children but I'm not sure about a John.

They are on the 1881 Census for Scotland
the 1871 Cenus for Brighton and the 1891 Census for Hound in Hampshire.

Hope this might be of help to you

Regards Jennifer

Important Note: