HINDLE-L Archives

Archiver > HINDLE > 2011-06 > 1309398744

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HINDLE] Yorkshire Hindles
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:52:24 -0000

Author: suzannestone60
Surnames: Hindle/Briggs
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hindle/7.20.49.56.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for your quick reply. I am having great difficulty finding out anything about my mother's family which is very disappointing. I do know that her father was Edward Vincent Hindle born in 1895-1946. I think his father was George Hindle and his mother was Agness Briggs 1850-1927. Agness' parents were Richard Briggs 1801-1880 and her mother was Jane Briggs 1808. If this rings any bells please let me know. Many Thanks Suzanne.

Important Note: