HERRIN-L Archives

Archiver > HERRIN > 2010-06 > 1275784865

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HERRIN] Antique photographs from a Herrin/Russell family albumhas been located!
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 00:41:05 -0000

Author: penengr
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.herrin/569.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

These photos are of my family, but not my ancestors. Willard Herrin wasd the son of Thomas Herrin adn Amelia of Castleton, Indiana. Thomas was the son of Jesse H. Herrin and Celia White Swinney. Jesse was the son of William Herrin and Jane _____. William was the son of Edward and MAryan Herrin and Edward was the son of Edward Herrin d. 1788 in Chatham CO., NC. I would be interested for a modest amount.

Important Note: