HENDRICKSON-L Archives

Archiver > HENDRICKSON > 2011-03 > 1301187151

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HENDRICKSON] Hendricksons of Oyster Bay
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 00:52:31 -0000

Author: tutman2001
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hendrickson/1160.1.5.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

You are correct. Here are the details. It is the P Hendrickson you have noted in your post was married to "Stephen Holmes". If you are interested in my tree it is on ancestry.com. If it is not accessible via my user name I can send you an invite through personal email because I am not an active subscriber.

Phebe Ann Hendrickson

Birth 24 Apr 1814 in Oyster Bay, Queens, New York
Death 20 Aug 1900 in Woodbury, Nassau, New York, USA

Important Note: