HENDRICK-L Archives

Archiver > HENDRICK > 2009-05 > 1243199680

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HENDRICK] Book on Handrick
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:14:40 -0000

Author: wincie11
Surnames: Hendrick
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hendrick/103.1.3.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Liz:
My great grandfather, Andrew Hendrick,had a sister....Mary Hendrick b. 01 Mar 1824 in Enniscorthy, Co Wexford. Borris is northeast about 18-20 miles. Your Mary could me about the right age. Do you know where they were married? What were their children's names and what was the order of the children's birth?
In addition to Mary, Andrew's siblings all born in Enniscorthy were James b. April 26, 1822; Catherine b. April 14, 1826 and John b. Aug. 6, 1830. Their parents were Andrew Hendrick & Brigid Bryan.
My ggrandfather emigrated to the US in 1850. Sorry, but I have no history on his siblings beyond their baptism records.
Hope this helps. Look forward to hearing from you.
Jerry

Important Note: