HEIL-L Archives

Archiver > HEIL > 2008-09 > 1220311600

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HEIL] Heil, Joseph where did you go?
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:26:40 -0000

Author: bobheal
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.heil/187.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Chuck

please contact me

My tree has a George b1851 m Sara Crossley b c1853
had son Joseph b 1878 and 2 daughters Harriet b 1877, Ivy b1888

this ties up with your thread

i have my Heil tree back to 1750 and some old photos of Georges siblings (unfortunately not George to my knowledge)

makes your mother & my father 2nd cousins

hope to hear from you soon

Important Note: