HAYGOOD-L Archives

Archiver > HAYGOOD > 2001-03 > 0984855559

From: Lucille Staiger <>
Subject: Re: Haygood
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:04:08 -0500

My Haygood line is the same as Donna's through generations 1-4. Her
grandfather James Appleton Haygood and my grandfather Allen Fletcher Haygood
were brothers.
Fletcher remained in Covington Co. AL. He married Cleta Mildred Turner,
daughter of Robert William Turner and Eliza Ann Bledsoe. I have records of
Haygood, Bledsoe and Turner descendants, which I am happy to share.

I also have the books that Donna listed. I have three other books that may
be of interest to Haygood researchers, and will do look-ups.
"History of Stewart County, Georgia", Vol I. by Terrill and Dixon.
"History of Stewart County, Georgia", Vol II. by Dixon and Clark.
"Descendants of Thomas Trammell, Revolutionary Soldier" Compiled by Charles
S. McCleskey

This thread: