Archiver > HAWTHORNE > 2012-01 > 1325817113

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HAWTHORNE] Lillian Graham Hawthorne Jones
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:31:53 -0000

Author: Lace_Lynch
Classification: death

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I did not know her. Just an amazing person. It seems as though a lot of divorced spouses aren't mentioned. Although I really cannot say about the circumstances in this case.
Apparently, she must have been buried in the Youngstown, Ohio area (Mahoning County) where I read this obituary.

Important Note: