HAVENS-L Archives

Archiver > HAVENS > 2010-11 > 1288630460

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HAVENS] Havens in Omaha NE photo album
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 16:54:20 -0000

Author: LindaHavensHendley
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.havens/699.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello my name is Linda (Havens) Hendley and my grandfather was Paul Anson Havens and his sister was Marguerite Havens. I saw your post and wonder if you still have the album. I would love to even have scanned copies. Harrie Shearer is also still alive and I have his address as well. He was a dentist and is probably in his eighties. I am not for sure. My grandfather was born in 1887 and died in 1938 of a brain tumoor so I never got to know him. I was born in 1947. I have done a lot of family history so this would be a treasure. I will also post this letter the list in case your email has changed. Linda

Important Note: