HASTINGS-L Archives

Archiver > HASTINGS > 2001-10 > 1002145543

From: Doneva Shepard <>
Subject: Re: Looking for info on John Stanley Hastings Jr.
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

Do you have a place/area where they lived?

Lilsis <> wrote: I have a really big puzzle to research. I hope that someone may be able to give me a general direction.
I am looking for John Stanley Hastings Jr. or the II. b. abt. 1795. May have been married to a lady by the name Chellis or Franchellis or Franchellio, or Franchello. She was possibly born abt. 1802 possible in Italy. Her parents were Mario and Rosa Chellis or Franchellis or Franchellio, or Franchello. John S. Hastings and wife had two daughters, Cecily and Angelina Hastings.
Mario was bakery and dry pasta supplier and an importer of the supplies.
These are the only pieces that I have to this puzzle. If anyone could give me a direction to investigate, I would be most greatful.

NOTICE:DO NOT POST virus warnings; test posts; chain letters;
current events; items for sale; personal messages; flames; etc. SPAM is NOT ALLOWED and will be grounds for removal. For possible exceptions, contact Jo Hogle ()

Shop Ancestry - Everything you need to Discover, Preserve & Celebrate
your heritage!
http://shop.myfamily.com/ancestrycatalog

http://maxpages.com/donevas
OR
my entire genealogy database, 40,000+ names
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=donevanell
(be sure entire URL fits in your Address bar)