HANKS-L Archives

Archiver > HANKS > 2012-04 > 1333421424

From: ,
Subject: [HANKS] Helen G. Hanks & Lewis Richards - Please help return somelost letters!
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 02:50:24 -0000

Author: edgefamilygen
Surnames: Hanks Richards
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hanks/1211/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi!

A few years ago I purchased a large quantity of WWII letters at a local flea market. I felt bad for these lost items.

They are from Lewis H. Richards to his fiancee Helen G. Hanks, who was born in Montana to George? and Bertha Hanks. Lewis lived in Queens, New York.

I have tried to find the decendants of these people but I have turned up nothing. I am hoping you folks can help me!

Any leads would be appreciated!

Sam Edge

Important Note: