HANKS-L Archives

Archiver > HANKS > 2012-04 > 1333372408

From: ,
Subject: [HANKS] Mapped properties of Thomas from 1653-1674
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:13:35 -0000

Author: ghancks
Surnames: Hancks Hanks
Classification: deed

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hanks/1210/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have mapped the properties acquired by Thomas, who arrived in Virginia about 1650. The information is online at:
http://jameshancks.wordpress.com/etc/lands-of-thomas-the-immigrant/
If anyone has more specific or different information, I would appreciate knowing.
By the way, the county reflects Thomas's location as #9 on this map:
http://www.kingandqueenco.net/html/Visit/visit100map.html#

Important Note: