HAMRICK-L Archives

Archiver > HAMRICK > 1997-03 > 0859074789

From: "Jill O'Neall Ching" <>
Subject: Re: George, Jerge, Patrick, & Henry Hamrick
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:53:09 -1000

Thanks Harvey! This list has been too quiet, how about some
action!! I would love to know the answer to this question too,
from what I have seen the census records are used by many,
I have some, but I am stymied with my line, and just keep adding
whatever I can find to my Hamrick file!!! There is a gal who is
really up on Hamrick's who has helped me somewhat and is willing
to help most, if you want her address let me know?
Aloha, Jill

ALL comments here are welcome!

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa from Maui.....Jill O 'Neall Ching...
http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/genweb.htm
Listowner:O'Neall, Hamrick, Calvert, Towne, Wentworth, Riley, and Rhodes.
List Rules: http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/email.htm
"O'Neall Cousins Project" http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/hugh.htm
Maui CountyUSGenWeb Coordinator, http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/maui.htm
I am always happy to share!