HAMRICK-L Archives

Archiver > HAMRICK > 1997-03 > 0858111627

From: "Jill O'Neall Ching" <>
Subject: Adding links
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:20:27 -1000

So I would like to add your homepage links to my website and vice
versa if you like. Please send me your family history urls to put
on my resepective family sites.

here are mine, please add a link from yours if you want:

O'Neil/O'Neal.........http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/oneall.htm
Wentworth.............http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/wworth.htm
Hamrick.................http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/hamricks.htm
(includes Rhodes)
Towne...................http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/towne.htm
Calvert...................http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/calvert.htm
Riley....................http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/riley.htm
Wright................http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/wright.htm

Its not difficult to create a website, I will be glad to help anyone do it,
with
advice. I use HotDog Pro, and you just type in what you want. As long as
your
server provides space for you to upload its included in your internet
charge
sometimes. Anyway, send me your urls and I will add your links on my
pages.
I have slashed and burned some of my sites and updated others.......

Aloha, Jill
Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa from Maui.....Jill O 'Neall Ching...
http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/genweb.htm
Listowner:O'Neall, Hamrick, Calvert, Towne, Wentworth, Riley, and Rhodes.
List Rules: http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/email.htm
"O'Neall Cousins Project" http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/hugh.htm
Maui CountyUSGenWeb Coordinator, http://www.maui.net/~mauifun/maui.htm
I am always happy to share!