HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2010-05 > 1274104733

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] William Hamilton Augusta County VA 1757
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:58:53 -0000

Author: cmayo66503
Surnames: Hamilton
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamilton/7329.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi!

Is the father of your John a George Hamilton who was married to Bridget Coward?

I have heard through a post from Misty Hamilton that John came to the US with a brother. Are you aware of such a story? I also have thought that your John was my William's uncle.

I found a story that Sally Hamilton (James' daughter) went to live with her "uncle" William in Lincon County before she married Henley Woodyard. I have always thought that Sally's "uncle" could be my William.

But I thought that your John was born in Ireland, not Scotland. Sorry, lots of thoughts....hope this makes sense.

Do you have any information about your John's parents?

Thanks for the reply. Carolyn Hamilton Mayo

Important Note: