HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2009-03 > 1236430866

From: "" <>
Subject: [HAM] HAMILTON Edsel Poston 1894 1960
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:01:06 -0000

Author: t42OldHall_DenCoTX
Surnames: HAMILTON
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamilton/7060/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

HAMILTON Edsel Poston 1894 1960

David Strickland photographed this gravestone in the Old Hall Cemetery, Lewisville, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 201,398 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

- If you know more about this person please reply here, instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: