Archiver > HAMILTON > 2009-02 > 1234737399

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton/Indian Ancestry
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:36:39 -0000

Author: lthames175
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

sinmngr111: My mother was a Hamilton b1904, Eufaula, Ala.d 1984 Montgomery, Ala. She married John Elliott Thames, Charleston, S.C. Her parents were Lee Valintine Hamilton b 1885 d1963 married Alma Roberts b1885 d1963. First I've heard
of a possible Indian with Hamilton-Thames. Any connection here?

Important Note: