HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2008-11 > 1226874258

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HAM] Earl Hamilton b.1896 d.1966
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:24:18 -0000

Author: jwforman69
Surnames: Hamilton
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamilton/73.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

What can you tell me about Beatrice? I have a great grandmother who was named Beatrice M. Hamilton born in Oklahoma I believe but I could be wrong. She married a James A. Wilson. I am unsure of the number of children they had but my granmother was Marita I. Wilson. She married my grandfather William E. Forman and they had six children named Delbert A. Nancy, Leta, James and Marita J., and William W. My father is Delbert. He married Loretta F. White on June 11 1966. Theyu had four children Darren D. , John W., Matthew B. and Paul L. I am John.

Important Note: