HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2008-11 > 1226811494

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Cora Matilda Hamilton
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 04:58:14 -0000

Author: turnlisa_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamilton/3562.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Cora was born in New York, New York and married Ephraim Roe. I have that they had 11 children but that may or may not be wrong. One of their children, Lillian Etta Roe, married Dwight Norton who is my husband's great-grandfather. I would be interested in seeing what other information you have on the Hamiltons. I was able to research them quite a bit.

Important Note: