HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2008-10 > 1224114928

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Mary Hamilton White
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:55:28 -0000

Author: johnhamilton962
Surnames: Hamilton
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamilton/6973.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Mae, this William could be the one that was at the baptism of Arthur Sr. daughter's children in 1833. He was listed as the Father of Elizabeth. The New Hope Luthern Church had no other column except for parents. Arthur Sr. and his wife Mary were headed to Ireland to settle an estate. He and his wife were lost at sea.

Noble County Indiana was a bounty land office in the 1830's. Arthur Jr. his brothers Sameul and Nathaniel, and his sisters Maria and Elizabeth went to Noble County in 1833. Arthur Jr. and Samuel returned to Zanesville, Ohio by 1834.

Has any of Willam's children been tested for the Hamilton dna project? I would like to track the sons. Can you tell me were they ended up or did they stay around Noble Co. In..

John Hamilon

Important Note: