Archiver > HAMILTON > 2008-09 > 1222734499

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HAM] William Hamilton of Meckenburg Co Va - manners
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 00:28:19 -0000

Author: oclarke11
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Dear Ruth, sorry you thought I was not gratful for any info sent to me. I always thank the person who sends me a reponse to my post, even if they were not able to provide me with any info. i also go out of my way to share any info I can with others. I probably have a thousand queries on roots web alone. Don't be so quick to judge others. If you don't want to respond to someone's request in a positive way, you certainly can ignore their post. So thanks for your reply anyway.

Important Note: