HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2008-09 > 1220520704

From: Gordon Hamilton <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton DNA Project
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:31:44 -0400

Regarding the recent post about a discount for DNA tests, the
deadline for receiving the discount has been extended to September
30. I would also encourage all those with Hamilton lines to have a
male from their line tested. The procedures for joining the Hamilton
DNA project are described at

<http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/g/a/gah4/HamDNA/H1.html>;

However, during the month of September the cost for the tests is up
to 35% lower than the prices given there. For further information
contact me off list.

Gordon Hamilton
Hamilton DNA Project Coordinator

At 03:20 AM 8/31/2008, you wrote:

>Author: TARust
>Surnames: Hamilton
>Classification: queries
>
>Message Board URL:
>
>http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamilton/6947/mb.ashx
>
>Message Board Post:
>
>I would encourage all of the Hamilton researchers to join the
>Hamilton DNA Project at www.familytreedna.com..
>
>There are over 200 participants and there are MANY Hamilton lines in the US!
>
>Please check it out. There is a current discount for the DNA kits if
>you sign up before August 31st, tomorrow!

This thread: