Archiver > HAMILTON > 2008-09 > 1220520704

From: Gordon Hamilton <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton DNA Project
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:31:44 -0400

Regarding the recent post about a discount for DNA tests, the
deadline for receiving the discount has been extended to September
30. I would also encourage all those with Hamilton lines to have a
male from their line tested. The procedures for joining the Hamilton
DNA project are described at

However, during the month of September the cost for the tests is up
to 35% lower than the prices given there. For further information
contact me off list.

Gordon Hamilton
Hamilton DNA Project Coordinator

At 03:20 AM 8/31/2008, you wrote:

>Author: TARust
>Surnames: Hamilton
>Classification: queries
>Message Board URL:
>Message Board Post:
>I would encourage all of the Hamilton researchers to join the
>Hamilton DNA Project at www.familytreedna.com..
>There are over 200 participants and there are MANY Hamilton lines in the US!
>Please check it out. There is a current discount for the DNA kits if
>you sign up before August 31st, tomorrow!

This thread: