HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2005-11 > 1132906407

Subject: Re: Descendants of Wyatt Hamilton, Polk Co., TN
Date: 25 Nov 2005 01:13:27 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/xFh.2ACEB/4331.1

Message Board Post:

I am a descendant of David Hamilton who was a Wyatt Hamilton's brother and father's name was James Hamilton. David is in the 1820 Census for Scott County Va and was married to Sydney. We don't know what happened to David but Sidney moved to Kentucky with her son Nelson Howard Hamilton. Nelson Howard and his cousin Robert came to Perry County Kentucky from Virginia prior to Civil War. Robert is the Son of Schuyler Hamilton another brother to Wyatt. As far as the I know there was James, Nelson, William, Nathan,and Elizabeth Hamilton who married a Doughtery. William came to Pike County Kentucky but the others remained in Virginia. Elizabeth was the only daughter and the oldest with Wyatt being the youngest

This thread: