HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2005-03 > 1111794159

Subject: Valentine A. Hamilton
Date: 25 Mar 2005 16:42:39 -0700

Surnames: Hamilton, Dean, Hull
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/xFh.2ACEB/4177

Message Board Post:

Hello, I am looking for any info on Valentine (Vol) Austin Hamilton b. abt 1832 Alabama married to Martha Caroline Dean b. abt 1835 North Caroline. Children were Sarah Jane b. 6-30-1856, Mary Abagale b. 7-23-1858 Lorenzo Dow b. 4-7-1863, and John Thomas b. 11-11-1873.

I know this family was in TX in 1880 but before that they were in Alabama which is where all the kids are born.

I believe this might be my great grandfather, John Thomas Hamilton who married Grace Marion Hull. I belive this to be my Hamilton line and would like to find anyone that is also related adn might have more info on them.

This thread: