HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2003-05 > 1053971807

Subject: [HAM] Re: John Hamilton b. 1725 Tyrone, Ire. and Letecia Short b.A 1727 s.p.
Date: 26 May 2003 11:56:47 -0600

Surnames: Hamilton, Calhoun
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xFh.2ACEB/3051.6.1.1

Message Board Post:

I've been trying to straighten out my Irish Hamiltons so I'm hoping you can help. In fact I was just in Co. Tyrone and came back more confused. I'm descended from James CALHOUN and Judith HAMILTON and I've determined that Judith was not related to the Abercorn Hamiltons but now I've found some new evidence (a tombstone) regarding Margery Hamilton and her marriage to Andrew CALHOUN which makes me doubt everything. Do you have information on these Hamiltons?

This thread: