HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2003-01 > 1042171373

From: "Robert Millson" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton's of Chester SC area 1790's??
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:02:53 -0500

Sandy,
I am searching for Hamilton ancestors also. My ggg-f was Larkin H. Hamilton
b. 1828. He resided in the Crowders Creek area of Gaston County, very near
the SC boundary. I have wondered if perhaps his parents came from SC
because I have found nothing in NC records. He had two brothers, James
Alexander who lived to be quite old and moved to Florida after the CW, and
J. Theodore who was young and single when he died of illness during the CW,
as did Larkin. Their mother's name was Mary. She lived with James
Alexander, and died in Florida. If you recognize any of these names, please
contact me at .

Shari Millson