HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2002-11 > 1037508875

Subject: [HAM] Re: Hamilton Family Book
Date: 16 Nov 2002 21:54:35 -0700

Surnames: Hamilton, Ginniff, Erickson, Jackson, Miller, Remly, Warminski, Murawska.
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xFh.2ACEB/3349.1

Message Board Post:

Ekyse;
I am interested in knowing if my Robert zj. zhsmilton, Son of Wm OR John Hamilton, of Co Down is listed in your book?
Rbt married Mary Ginniff in Down abt 1876.
They came to the USA in 1884, settling in Pgh for the remainder of their lives.
I am unable to locate info on him. Please let me know if he is listed in your Hamilton Family book, or if it is only Virginia Hamiltons ? THanks, Jane

This thread: