HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2002-10 > 1035921767

Subject: [HAM] Re: William Hamilton
Date: 29 Oct 2002 13:03:18 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xFh.2ACEB/3076.1

Message Board Post:

Rollie,
I know this post is old. I have been following this family in the census records, because Lillie's sister Samantha Boyd moved from Nebraska, to Clifton, Wyoming and then back to Johnstown, Nebraska along with William and Lillie Hamilton. I am related through Samantha's daughter Myrtle Edna Ayers. I do have some information. Samantha Boyd married Alonzo Ayers. There are several other researchers working on this family right now that might be able to help also. Let me know. Thank you, Denise Gorslin Chilston

This thread: