HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2002-09 > 1032359593

Subject: [HAM] Ancestry.com - special request
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:33:13 EDT

Is there anyone on the list who would do the immense favor of checking
something for me on Ancestry.com. I am not a member and cannot manage the
$100 subscription right now. I have a dead end ancestor... VERE HAMILTON. I
have been looking for evidence of him for many many years. Now in the index
to Ancestry.com I find a possible mention of him but I cannot access the
actual record.

If any one is kind enough to check this for me all that is necessary is to do
a search for First Name:Vere
Surname: Hamilton
Then you should get a listing including & "Birth, Marriage & Death Records"
List these and there is one mention in:
DOWN, IRELAND, Parish and Probate records.

I HAVE TO SEE THIS RECORD;

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME
Thanks
Chris

This thread: