HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2002-06 > 1023703788

Subject: [HAM] Re: Gavin Hamilton
Date: 10 Jun 2002 04:09:52 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/xFh.2ACEB/2119.2121.2125.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Jane, I thought that I maybe of some assistance to you or at least to help with a couple of pieces of the jigsaw, with the Lesmahagow connection. I've been involved, in a small way, with Sam Gibson, formerly of Hamilton, but now in the States. He has put together a record of over 9000 names. Stemming from the family of John Brown and Alexander Brown, who both came from the Ayrshire / Lanarkshire boarder. There are mention of Gavin Hamiltons in the tree .
Please feel free to e-mail me at

Cheers
Don

This thread: