HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2002-06 > 1023658219

From: Cathy Conn <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Re: Gavin Hamilton
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 16:31:53 -0500

Who was Gavin HAMILTON's father. I am interested in the HAMILTON's around
Searcy Co. Are you related to Sarah found in the 1850 census, living with 3
daughters and no husband?

--
Have a great day!

Cathy SWITZER CONN
RE: SWITZER, MANES, FRENCH, DORRELL, CHADWICK, BUSH, SHIVERS, MILNER,
TAYLOR, HENDERSON, DOUTHARD (or DOUTHITT), FRISBY, HAMILTON, ROBERTSON,
BAKER.