HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2001-07 > 0996611292

From: "Larry Coats" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamiltons Abbeviille/Anderson Counties SC
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:40:10 -0500

Hi Bob,
My best efforts so far have led me to believe that my Hamiltons in LCT came
from that area to TN c. 1810-1818. The names in LCT are: Andrew, William,
and James M. I have always thought that they were sons of an Alexander
Hamilton back in SC, but haven't been able to find any proof.

Larry D. Hamilton Coats