HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2001-01 > 0979229218

Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:06:58 EST

Rach,
Have you tried going to the ships passenger lists? You can search for
surnames, ships, dates or Captains.

Edith (and for anyone else ) :)
Well, that is the thing. I don't know when she came to America. I would
like to find out. All I know is that she was born in Ireland. You see I went
to Hillsdale, Michigan and saw the record books.. where she and my
great-great-great grandfather: Joseph Cressey (Cressy) signed it and she put
there "Ireland" and he put as place of birth "England." I want to know if
they met in America?? When did they both come to USA?? Did they have any
relateives? I am sure they did. I don't know when Joseph came. Hillsdale,
Michigan is the earliest place I Could fine info. and that is all the info. I
have. I can tell you this:

This thread: