HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2001-01 > 0979153576

From: Maxine Reggio <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:06:16 -0600

Hi Rach,
Can I make a suggestion?? Why don't you go to the Library and look in the
Michigan census and find out where they were in the 1900 census the census
will give you the county and maybe the city then you can try to find out
when she was born and a lot of other things about them.
Maxine

At 01:03 PM 01/10/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Edith (and for anyone else ) :)
> Well, that is the thing. I don't know when she came to America. I would
>like to find out. All I know is that she was born in Ireland. You see I went
>to Hillsdale, Michigan and saw the record books.. where she and my
>great-great-great grandfather: Joseph Cressey (Cressy) signed it and she put
>there "Ireland" and he put as place of birth "England." I want to know if
>they met in America?? When did they both come to USA?? Did they have any
>relateives? I am sure they did. I don't know when Joseph came. Hillsdale,
>Michigan is the earliest place I Could fine info. and that is all the info. I
>have. I can tell you this:
>Joseph was born in 1836 in England. He died in 1876. They had children:
>Mattie Cressey (1872-1874), Frank Cressey (1867-1867) and Charles A. Cressey
>(1868-1934)
>I don't even have Mary DOB.. I have DOD which is : 1919. They are both buried
>in Michigan. That is all I have.
>-
> Rach

>To unsubscribe write an email with just the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the text
> for mail mode in plain text
> for digest mode in plain text

_____________________________
Maxine Reggio
7205 NW 46th. St.
Bethany, OK 73008-2317
405-789-3337
<> check out the webpage!
<http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~tamara/obitswarco.html>;
From Warren Co. Newspapers of Tenn. "1867 thru 1934" & "1935 thru 1940"
& "1910 to 1944"
Obituary Books for sale - each book price $30. or two for $55.00 all
three for $80.00.
post paid. Mail check to above address.

This thread: