HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2001-01 > 0979149780

Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamilton
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:03:00 EST

Edith (and for anyone else ) :)
Well, that is the thing. I don't know when she came to America. I would
like to find out. All I know is that she was born in Ireland. You see I went
to Hillsdale, Michigan and saw the record books.. where she and my
great-great-great grandfather: Joseph Cressey (Cressy) signed it and she put
there "Ireland" and he put as place of birth "England." I want to know if
they met in America?? When did they both come to USA?? Did they have any
relateives? I am sure they did. I don't know when Joseph came. Hillsdale,
Michigan is the earliest place I Could fine info. and that is all the info. I
have. I can tell you this:
Joseph was born in 1836 in England. He died in 1876. They had children:
Mattie Cressey (1872-1874), Frank Cressey (1867-1867) and Charles A. Cressey
(1868-1934)
I don't even have Mary DOB.. I have DOD which is : 1919. They are both buried
in Michigan. That is all I have.
-
Rach

This thread: