HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-09 > 0969935426

From: "Ellen Mayo" <>
Subject: [HAM] Re: Thomas Jefferson Hamilton
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:30:26 -0500

Hello Cousin Charlotte:
We also descend from George Franklin Hamilton through Thomas Jefferson
Hamilton, his son Wylie N. Hamilton who married Louise Elizabeth Ferguson
and through their daughter Bertha Ellen Hamilton (my wonderful Grandmother).
Guess that does make us cousins even if distant. Be glad to share our
database with anyone who descends from George Franklin Hamilton. Would also
like to locate documentation on his parents.

Ellen Mayo
Researching Beardsley, Ferguson, Hamilton, Irby, Lisle, Mayo,
Stallings, Walton, Winslett and others. Check our database at
http://www.koyote.com/users/mwood