HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-09 > 0969500374

From: "Ann H. Pippin" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Re:Hamilton- to Ann Follette
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:39:34 -0500

Hi, Dwayne

I hope that you don't mind, but your reply to Ann F. came through my list,
and I noted the name Daniel.I was wondering this Daniel was a Daniel
HAMILTON who might the Daniel in an email I received last weekend who had
brothers, James, William, Andrew, to name a few that were listed, from
Lincoln Co. ,TN.

Ann Hamilton Pippin