HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-09 > 0969413516

From: "Ann H. Pippin" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Re:Hamilton- to Ann Follette
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:31:56 -0500

Hi,. Maxine,

I am not sure which Charles you are referring to. I have a Sarah Ann
MIDKIFF who m. a John HAMILTON of LCT, but which Charles is it? So far,
right off the top of my head, I don't know about any Wm. Lynn in LCT, but
maybe I will run across him in my research.

Thanks for the email. Sorry I cannot be of more help so far. Hang in there.

Ann Hamilton Pippin

> From: Maxine Reggio <>
> Subject: [HAM] Re:Hamilton- to Ann Follette
> Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 11:21 AM
>
> Hi Ann,
> Could your Charles have had a sister Sarah Ann Hamilton born August
> 1846 who married William J. Lynn in Lincoln Co. TN in 1864? I have a
> g-grandmother who I know had two brothers but do not know their names.
My