HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-07 > 0962608159

From: "aria99" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Hamiltons in Lanarkshire Scotland
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 02:09:19 -0500

No, Raploch would have to be in Scotland. I did get to your website and saw
that your family had gone to Ireland..........I also saw that you had
connections to the Somervilles in Cambusnethan. When you get around
Cambusnethan you are getting near my family. My line did NOT got to
Ireland. Stayed on their land until after 1800 and remained vassals of the
Duke and Duchess of Hamilton.