HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-04 > 0955303903

From: "Pat Hamilton" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] James Hamilton
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:11:43 -0600

Hi all,
This weekend, I'm looking for William Henry HAMILTON, father of Rob Roy,
William H., Lucy and probably others. The senior Hamilton died in 1880. I
understand he was either born in Virginia, or his parents did.
Also looking for Charles Beale Hamilton, son of Sophronie and William
Henry. Second marriage.

If you have information, I will share what I have about this fellow.
Thanks a bunch,
Pat