HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-04 > 0954619387

From: Larry Coats <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Daniel C. and Jacob Hamilton
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 14:03:07 -0600

Hi Rich,
But are we really talking about the same pattern? My Sarah's two brothers,
Daniel C. and Jacob were living in Madison Co. AL, not TN in 1850. What
happened to them after that is not clear. I think Jacob went on to TX,
perhaps(?)settling in Hopkins Co. by 1870. Have never been able to trace
Daniel beyond the names of his children in Madison Co. AL(one of whom was
named Lewin/Luvin or some such form). Over to you and thanks for responding,
Regards,