HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-03 > 0952576537

From: "Garth A. Hamilton - VE3HO" <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] HAMILTON, Ruby
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 23:35:37 -0500

No Clifton is a township in Compton County Quebec and lies between the Quebec town of Sherbrooke and the Canadian US Border. One of the towns within the township is East Clifton. I only mentioned that as my Hamiltons were resident in this area and there is a Pierce in our lines from the US state of Mass.

Garth