HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-02 > 0951667988

From: Marilyn Dietz <>
Subject: Re: [HAM]JOHN BROWN HAMILTON >TN
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:13:08 -0600

I am researching my Hamiltons in Davidson County, Tn but these names are not
familiar to me. I do go to the Tennessee State Archives as often as possible
and
would be glad to look for you. Please let me know and I'll be glad to help in
any
way I can. Do you know where your Hamiltons came from???? Mine were from
Strasbane, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.

Marilyn Dietz