HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-01 > 0947859585

From: <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Health Problems
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:19:45 EST

Larry,
Be encouraged! Faith in the power of God through prayer is the ONLY answer
- I SHOULD KNOW.
Nearly 20 years ago, I was diagnosed with a growing tumor behind my ear.
The doctor told me surgery (50/50) chance of recovery, or death was eminent.
I did not know much about God' s healing power back then. Many prayed for me
and told me about the Holy Bible and God's words for healing. I MADE A
CONSCIOUS DECISION TO TRUST GOD.
The tumor completely disappeared, no surgery was needed, and I am living
proof - healthier than ever. My entire life has been transformed and my
faith continues to grow.
Know that you are not alone. We (our prayer group) are praying for
complete victory over your health.

This thread: