HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2000-01 > 0947805403

From: Larry Coats <>
Subject: Re: [HAM] Health Problems
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:16:43 -0800

--------------E0AE8952E13519A23C156178

I am sure I can speak for many when I say our prayers and hopes for your speedy
recovery are with you. Take care.

--
Larry D. Hamilton Coats
P.O. Box 823

--------------E0AE8952E13519A23C156178

begin:vcard
n:Coats;Larry D. Hamilton
tel;home:P.O. Box 823, Aspermont, TX 79502
tel;work:Aspermont ISD
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet: