HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 1999-05 > 0926520504

From: "tom and yvonne hamilton" <>
Subject: [HAMILTON-L] Albert Hamilton
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:48:24 -0700

Hello Everyone. I'm new to this list and hope that someone out there can
help me with the brick wall I've run into! I'm looking for information on
ALBERT HAMILTON, born about 1852 in Kansas or Missouri. He married EFFIE
LOUISA LYND on 2 Nov. 1879 in Washington Co. KS. They packed up and headed
west, arriving in Boise, Idaho just in time for the birth of their first
son, James Samuel Albert on 6 Aug. 1880. Their 2nd son was Robert Andrew,
born 9 Feb. 1882. In August of 1882, Effie divorced Albert in Walla Walla,
WA. She remarried a couple years later, but Albert seems to have
disappeared. Any clues would be greatly appreciated!

Yvonne

This thread: