HAMBLIN-L Archives

Archiver > HAMBLIN > 2008-03 > 1205145556

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HAMBLIN] Virginia Hamlin/Hamblyn/Hamlen Family - Unite TwoLines
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:39:16 -0000

Author: brendafonseca1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hamblin/363.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi....I am always on the look out for infomation regarding the Va hamblin line that came to the Richmond neck area from Southern MD. Specifically the lineage of Marshall and Uma Hamblin...I had traced his family from the present back to this union but found nothing else...if you or anyone else should run across any info I would gratly appreciate it. It appears I've gotten stuck and haven't had too much time of late. Thanks

Important Note: