HADDOW-L Archives

Archiver > HADDOW > 2011-10 > 1319271773

From: ,
Subject: [HADDOW] Thomas Haddow
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:22:53 -0000

Author: AnneK53
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.haddow/147/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Mr Great Great Grandfather was Thomas Haddow who married Janet Salmond at New Monkland Lanarkshire on 15 June 1866. I have the marriage bans from Old Monkland dated 4th June 1866. However that is all I have. I know they had a daughter Jessie who was born in approx 1867 in Crumlet Lanark. At some stage she came to Australia and married my Great Grandfather in 1888, however I know nothing of the Haddow family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anne Stewart, Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Important Note: